Monday 23 May 2011

Kick Start to the season with a new project

Welcome to the all new East Midlands region KickStart blog spot. It was lovely  to meet so many people at the Lutterworth Festival of Stitch at the weekend. I am new to organising Kickstart and many people I spoke to were new to the concept of KickStart.

KickStart, as our long standing aficionados will tell you, is the Educational Programme run by the East Midlands Region of the Embroiderer's Guilds - and that takes some saying after the fortieth time!

One of the main questions I was asked was 'do you have a web site?'
Well yes, the Embroiderers' Guild has a website, the East Midlands Region has a web site but nothing dedicated toKick Start - so here goes.

I am new to this blogging business too so please, any bloggers out there who do this on a regular basis, please bear with me as I wrestle with the design and creativity of this potential monster! All contributions gratefully received.

No comments:

Post a Comment